Ideas for submissions by Chicago Modern Quilt Guild members may include:
- mini quilt or mug rug
- 1 hour basket, small cont
- purses, small bags
- mini pillows
- small sewn softies
Remember that space is limited in the display case so your item should be on the smaller side.
- Submissions are limited to no more than two (2) per guild member.
- Not all quilts may be chosen for display.
- Quilts should ideally be no larger than 12" x 12". Quilts that are larger would need to be folded for display.
- Submissions should be able to stand on their own.
- Quilts larger than 5"x 5" will need to provide their own support for display.
- Submissions will be accepted at the April and May meetings and will be returned at the July meeting.
- Please pin an index card to each item with the following information: Artist’s name (Please include the names of both piecer and quilter, if applicable) Name of piece (if applicable) Brief artist statement, including name of pattern, if applicable.
Fill out the form below to submit your creations for consideration: