The Modern Quilt Guild has posted the second challenge: create a monochromatic quilt. Here are the official rules from their site:
The Rules & Details:
- All quilts must be 45” x 45” or larger
- Limit of one submission per person, per challenge
- To enter your submission for Challenge 2 please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Two photos of your quilt, a wide shot and a detail shot
2. A brief write up (one or two paragraphs is fine) explaining your quilt and how you took on the challenge
3. Your mailing address
4. Your blog address (if you have one)
5. Your flickr user name (if you have one)
- All entries for Challenge 2 must be received by March 31, 2011.
- The winners of Challenge 2 will be announced on or about April 15, 2011.
- US residents only are eligible for the prizes.
You can also see the all the entrants from Challenge 1: Inspiration at their Flickr site. Mary's quilt is near the bottom of page 2. There weren't that many entries, so get your quilts in there.