Monday, July 5, 2010

Pillowcases Ready to be Delivered

Sara, Ebony and I pressed and packaged all the pillowcases last week.  I never ironed so much in my life.  Between what was sewn at our June meeting, a small stack that Sara and I brought, and some others that had been sent by guild members to Ebony, we pressed and folded and baggged . . .

103 pillowcases ! ! !

What a phenomenal accomplishment to benefit ConKerr Cancer.  If you'd like to make pillowcases, volunteer, or donate to ConKerr Cancer, just click the link.

Beth

3 comments:

RETRO-fabulous said...

You've been BUSY! Congratulations!!

LoveBug Studios said...

It actually ended up being 104 cases, after I fixed the one I accidentally cut a hole in. Applique does wonders! :) They're being turned over to CKC on Sunday the 11th.

debbi d-w said...

Awesome work, guys! Thanks for all your efforts to finish things up - a great cause!